- Publisher: Nourish (2022-03-22)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 224 pages
- ISBN-13: 9781848993969
- Item Weight: 708.75 grams
- Dimensions: 8.93 x 7.0 x 0.93 cm
Delectable and nourishing recipes to enjoy throughout pregnancy, breastfeeding, weaning and beyond.
WINNER OF THE HEALTH & WELLBEING AWARD FOR BEST HEALTHY COOKBOOK 2022!
A healthy, happy family is grown around the kitchen table. Social media’s favourite foodie father Adam Shaw shares his delicious, budget-friendly recipes to take you from pregnancy through to parenthood, all while bringing fun and flavour back to the table.
Whether you’re newly expecting or already have a growing clan, ditch old-fashioned books that focus on what you can’t eat. Enjoy what you can eat, and share every exciting moment together!
- Over 110 yummy, global and nutrient-rich dishes to nurture and bring joy from the first trimester right through to toddlerhood: ramen, jambalaya, poke, tagines, Thai curry, tacos and more
- Vegan, vegetarian and pescatarian options cater for everyone
- Energy-rich meals to get you through the fog of new parenthood and one-handed snacks for when you can’t put baby down
- Weaning and first food guidance to give you the confidence to safely and successfully introduce your newest recruit to the world of food
- Baby friendly, nutritious pram snacks for baby on-the-go, from veg-packed muffins and rostis to gently spiced fritters and falafel
- One dish for the whole family: Save time, money and sanity with traybakes, batchcooks and one-pots, delicious for baby and parents
- Fully approved by a qualified nutritionist: You can be certain your growing family is getting exactly what they need to thrive
About the Author
Adam Shaw is a Leith’s trained cook and father of two. When his wife first found out she was pregnant, Adam was frustrated by the lack of guidance available for parents on what to eat, except vague statements like ‘eat more greens’. In response, he created At Dad’s Table on Instagram, where he shares his beautiful baby- and toddler-friendly food creations with over 30,000 followers.