- Publisher: Princeton Review (2022-11-08)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 272 pages
- ISBN-13: 9780593516218
- Item Weight: 686.07 grams
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.42 x 0.56 cm
IF IT'S ON THE TEST, IT'S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT® Biochemistry Review brings you everything you need to ace the biochem concepts found on the MCAT, including thorough subject reviews, example practice questions with step-by-step explanations, hundreds of practice problems, and 3 full-length practice tests.
Inside this book, you’ll find proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, along with all the practice you need to help get the score you want.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score
• In-depth coverage of the challenging biochemistry topics on this important test
• Sample MCAT questions with step-by-step walk-through explanations
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy reference
Practice Your Way to Excellence
• 3 full-length online practice tests with detailed answer explanations and score reports
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• 3 scholarly journal articles with exercises to strengthen your critical analysis
• Test-taking strategies geared toward biochem mastery
Gain Mastery of These and Other Biochem Topics!
• Biochemistry Strategy
• Thermodynamics and Kinetics
• Oxidation and Reduction
• Acid/Base Chemistry
• Amino Acids and Proteins
• Carbohydrate Metabolism
• Nucleic Acids
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests and also provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions. They offer classroom courses in 41 states and 21 countries, online and school-based courses, and one-to-one and small group tutoring.