- Publisher: Hay House Business (2023-11-28)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 304 pages
- ISBN-13: 9781401975753
- Item Weight: 368.55 grams
- Dimensions: 0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0 cm
In the spirit of The One Thing and Start with Why, this guide provides the "missing link" for entrepreneurs to generate fast, sustainable growth, get out of the weeds, and build their A-teams from the inside out.
“The People Part . . . starts with the first principles that most every other leadership book glosses over. This is a nutrient-dense book that will show you how to build a responsive and productive team.”
— Jeff Walker, #1 New York Times best-selling author of Launch
Success in business today means responding to change at an ever-increasing pace—due to factors such as competition, evolving technology, and increasing client expectations. Delivering more value with fewer resources is the name of the game. But even when a business is winning, the leaders and teams playing the game often feel like they are losing—plagued by overwhelm and burnout.
Most business books try to address this problem with systems, structures, and values. What’s missing? The “People Part”—the often-misunderstood area of a business where leaders and team members do the actual thinking, interacting, and performing together.
Drawing on Annie’s 30 years of working with humans in business, this dynamic and engaging book—available in paperback for the first time—outlines seven easy-to-implement agreements to build a high-performance team.
You’ll learn how to:
- Lead in a way that supports others to perform at their best, by strengthening your own Self-Leadership
- Generate a leadership reputation where the best A Players seek to work with you, and stay for the long term
- Create psychological safety—the environment that empowers team members to collaborate at the highest levels
- Develop leaders and team members to take on responsibilities with the same commitment level as the owners
- Supercharge your team productivity
If you’re an entrepreneur just starting out . . . a CEO trying to get out of the weeds to work “on” rather than “in” your business . . .a leader needing a breakthrough for yourself and your team . . . or a team member wanting to make your best contribution yet . . . then The People Part is for you.
About the Author
Annie Hyman Pratt is a master at developing leaders and teams that drive rapid growth and sustainable results, enabling entrepreneurs to work on the strategic and visionary aspects of their business-and have the time, freedom, and impact they desire.
Annie holds a bachelor of arts from UCLA in Economics/Business, is a licensed CPA, and holds a master's degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica.