- Publisher: DK Children (2022-03-15)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 32 pages
- ISBN-13: 9780744050011
- Item Weight: 425.25 grams
- Dimensions: 9.75 x 9.75 x 0.36 cm
This non-fiction children’s book explains how animals work together to survive and thrive in the wild. It teaches children how important teamwork is, no matter how big or small a creature you are.
Charlotte Milner's stunning illustrations blend with photographs to create engaging animal scenes that children will love to pore over again and again.
Discover why teamwork is so important for different groups of animals in the wild. Inside this animal book for children, you’ll find:
• A stunning picture book that introduces children to a range of different animal groups, including a pack of wolves, flock of birds and school of fish
• A range of habitats, including mountains, coral reefs and the Amazon rainforest
• Stunning illustrations by award-winning author and illustrator Charlotte Milner, who wrote and illustrated The Bee Book series
• Engaging text introduces children to different types of animal groups and how they work together in the wild
Have you ever asked why birds swoop and soar in a flock? Or wondered where an army of ants is marching? This beautiful animal book takes young readers through a range of habitats, from snowy mountains to colorful coral reefs, to discover different groups of animals and how they work together to survive in their environments.
Children will learn fascinating fun facts along the way. For example, did you know that a group of monkeys is called a troop? Or that flying in flocks means birds can sleep as they fly? Combined with gentle learning and simple, lyrical text, Animal Teams is perfect for reading aloud which presents many early learning benefits including language development.
This exquisite children’s educational book is unique in its ability to educate little ones about the animal kingdom while also teaching them about the importance of teamwork in their own lives.
About the Author
Charlotte Milner is an illustrator and author based in London. She studied illustration at Kingston University where she discovered picture books as a tool to bring non-fiction topics to life. She designs, writes, and illustrates books to bring information to young readers. Charlotte has a natural flair for illustrated storytelling and a keen interest in conservation. She is the author and illustrator of The Bee Book, The Sea Book, and The Bat Book.