- Publisher: DK Eyewitness Travel (2022-10-25)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 192 pages
- ISBN-13: 9780241568156
- Item Weight: 300.51 grams
- Dimensions: 7.38 x 5.38 x 0.64 cm
Keen to explore a different side of Barcelona? Like a Local is the book for you.
This isn’t your ordinary travel guide. You won’t find La Sagrada Familia and La Rambla in these pages, because that’s not where Barcelonans hang out. Instead, you’ll meet the locals at art studios, family-run bodegas and old pharmacies hosting jazz nights and that’s where this book takes you. Turn the pages to discover:
- The small businesses and community strongholds that add character to this vibrant city, recommended by true locals.
- 6 themed walking tours dedicated to specific experiences such as vintage shopping and beautiful beaches.
- A beautiful gift book for anyone seeking to explore Barcelona.
- Helpful ‘what3word’ addresses, so you can pinpoint all the listed sights.
Compiled by five proud locals, this stylish travel guide is packed with Barcelona’s best experiences and secret spots, handily categorized to suit your mood and needs.
Whether you’re a restless Barcelonan on the hunt for a new hangout, or a visitor keen to discover a side you won’t find in traditional guidebooks, Barcelona Like A Local will give you all the inspiration you need.
Looking for another guide to Barcelona? Explore further with our DK Eyewitness or Top 10 guides to Barcelona.
About Like A Local:
These giftable and collectible guides from DK Eyewitness are compiled exclusively by locals. Whether they’re born-and-bred or moved to study and never looked back, our experts shine a light on what it means to be a local: pride for their city, community spirit and local expertise. Like a Local will inspire readers to celebrate the secret as well as the iconic – just like the locals who call the city home.
About the Author