- Publisher: DK Eyewitness Travel (2022-02-08)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 192 pages
- ISBN-13: 9780241523872
- Item Weight: 306.18 grams
- Dimensions: 7.25 x 5.25 x 0.66 cm
Explore the hidden gems that Copenhagen has to offer, from the people who call it home to your pocket with this insider’s travel guide.
Whether you're a local looking to traverse the wonder of your city or a travel bug-bit nomad seeking truly authentic experiences, this stylish guide is the ultimate travel counsel, leading you beyond the typical tourist track on a memorable adventure.
Beyond the well-trodden sights, there’s a secret side of the city. This travel guide to Copenhagen includes:
• Two-color, bold modern design with contemporary illustrations throughout
• Authors are true locals and have been picked for having their fingers on the pulse and their diverse tastes. Their suggestions and advice sit alongside quotes from Copenhagen creatives, volunteers and business leaders to give the book a local feel
• Narrative style throughout, making the local, personal voice central to every entry
• Structured by six themes: Eat, Drink, Shop, Art and Culture, Nightlife and Outdoors
• Each entry includes its unique address so readers can pinpoint precisely where they are heading
• Each theme ends with a tour spread, dedicated to a specific interest or experience. For example, a foodie tour of the meatpacking district
This travel book is packed with surprise tips and recommendations for exploring the endlessly enticing city. You won’t want to wait long to travel to Copenhagen! Covering firm favorite hangout spots and hidden happenings ranging from pure extravagance to budget-friendly, make it a perfect travel gift for the nomads in your circle.
Enjoy New Nordic cuisine at one of the world's best restaurants, take a dip in the inner city harbor or check out the street art in Freetown Christiania. The best part? Included are tips on how to travel sensibly in a post-Covid world without compromising on experience. Don’t wait to discover secret places that only a local would know, hands-on experiences, and ideas for traveling solo, in a pair or with a crowd.
From New York and London to Paris and Tokyo, there are more places to discover with these niche local guides! Written by the people who call it home, the Like A Local series from DK takes you beyond the tourist track to experience the heart and soul of each city!