- Publisher: Princeton Review (2022-11-08)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 304 pages
- ISBN-13: 9780593516263
- Item Weight: 759.78 grams
- Dimensions: 10.87 x 8.4 x 0.63 cm
IF IT'S ON THE TEST, IT'S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT® Organic Chemistry Review brings you everything you need to ace the organic chemistry concepts found on the MCAT, including thorough subject reviews, example practice questions with step-by-step explanations, hundreds of practice problems, and 3 full-length practice tests.
Inside this book, you’ll find proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, along with all the practice you need to help get the score you want.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score
• In-depth coverage of the challenging organic chemistry topics on this important test
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy reference
Practice Your Way to Excellence
• 3 full-length online practice tests with detailed answer explanations and score reports
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• 3 scholarly journal articles with exercises to strengthen your critical analysis
• Test-taking strategies geared toward organic chemistry mastery
Gain Mastery of These and Other Organic Chem Topics!
• Organic Chemistry Fundamentals Nomenclature
• Structure and Stability
• Lab Techniques: Separations and Spectroscopy
• Reactions: Nucleophilic Substitution and Addition
• Biologically Important Molecules
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests and also provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions. They offer classroom courses in 41 states and 21 countries, online and school-based courses, and one-to-one and small group tutoring.