- Publisher: Olive Branch Books (2022-04-05)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 656 pages
- ISBN-13: 9781952469213
- Item Weight: 1241.73 grams
- Dimensions: 11.0 x 8.51 x 1.14 cm
For parents, churches, homeschool co-ops, and church schools, Telling God’s Story provides an open-and-go curriculum for elementary religious instruction. Carefully researched, designed for maximum ease and minimum preparation time, these books are meant to help parents and teachers guide their children into a wider faith.
The first in a series designed to guide young students through the Bible, Telling God’s Story: Year One provides weekly lessons for young elementary-grade students, based on the parables and the Gospels.
This bundle includes everything you need for a full year of religious instruction:
- The Instructor Text and Teaching Guide contains pithy, content-filled background information for the teacher, a biblical passage to read aloud, and a scripted explanation of the passage designed especially for young children to grasp with ease.
- The accompanying Student Guide and Activity Book provides historically accurate coloring pages, learning projects, and group activities to fill out an entire week of home, school, or Sunday School study.
About the Author
Peter Enns holds a Ph.D. in Ancient Near Eastern Languages and Literature from Harvard and has taught in both university and seminary classrooms for over fifteen years. He and his wife Susan live in Pennsylvania and are the parents of three children.