- Publisher: Olive Branch Books (2022-04-05)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 352 pages
- ISBN-13: 9781952469220
- Item Weight: 1162.35 grams
- Dimensions: 11.01 x 8.55 x 1.12 cm
For parents, churches, homeschool co-ops, and church schools, Telling God’s Story provides an open-and-go curriculum for elementary religious instruction. Carefully researched, designed for maximum ease and minimum preparation time, these books are meant to help parents and teachers guide their children into a wider faith.
The second in a series designed to introduce young students to the Bible, Telling God’s Story, Year Two shows children the Kingdom of Heaven as seen in the parables, miracles, and mission of Jesus.
Bundled together to provide an entire year of religious instruction:
- The Instructor Text and Teaching Guide provides content-filled background information for the teacher, a biblical passage to read aloud, and a scripted explanation of the passage designed especially for children to grasp with ease.
- The Student Guide and Activity Pages provides historically accurate coloring pages, learning projects, and group activities to fill out an entire week of home, school, or Sunday School study.
About the Author
Peter Enns holds a Ph.D. in Ancient Near Eastern Languages and Literature from Harvard and has taught in both university and seminary classrooms for over fifteen years. He and his wife Susan live in Pennsylvania and are the parents of three children.